FEATURES OF THE OUD
This is not only an oud buying place but also an oud making place. Oud designed to help musicians master the most difficult techniques and meet the development of modern performance methods that have emerged in recent decades. One of the most important characteristics that distinguish the oud made in is the precision of the sizes. Oud is a perfect instrument that is easy to handle and arrange.
- The total length of the instrument is 67 cm, the width is 36 cm; the length of the arm is 19 cm with a width of 4 cm near the end of the key and 6 cm near the soundboard. The total length of the rope is 57 cm.
- The instrument is characterized by a tight banjaq tuning, with the banjaq carved from a piece of wood. This is the first time that the oud has been made using a carving technique. This method has been shown to give longer life and durability. The best keys are made from abanus, a durable wood that helps control precise chord tension and tune higher pitches, providing more accuracy.
- Sound quality is also a distinctive feature of the Oud. The best type of cider wood is used to make the oud after extensive examination to find the best way to divide the sound tones within the instrument. This method gives a distinctive sound to lute strings, especially for high and low pitches.
- The instrument is characterized by its pure sound, free of buzzing.
- There are many different ways to tune the lute instrument. The differences found vary according to the traditions of the place where the lute instrument was produced.
- Oud, a fretless instrument, is in the category of string and plectrum instruments. Oud, which has a healthy 3-octave range, is worn as an 11 or 12 string. There are 6 lead groups in lead packs, and the top balm lead has 11 leads when used alone and 12 leads when used alone. On pairs. The oud musical instrument consists of five main parts. The; they are bowl, chest, neck, auger, and strings.
- The bowl of the oud musical instrument has a structure that resembles a cooked pear. Hardwoods such as mahogany and hornbeam are preferred for the portion of the dish. The dorsal side, which is the back, consists of 20-21 equal parts called leaves. The handle screws are arranged at the rear. His plectrum is longer than other plectrum instruments and is held by passing it between the fingers. It is widely used with the same name in Turkey and in approximately all Arab countries. It is one of the famous instruments in Iran, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Greece. In Iran, it is called "Barbet" and in Greece, it is called "Uti". Although it has a nice sound, it has a fuller and fatter sound compared to other forced instruments.
- The best lute instrument can be a great source of entertainment for anyone who decides to have an amazing music experience.
- Choose your personality because each Oud has its own soul that should reflect your identity and style as a musician.